21+ year old friends, the first Republican debate for the 2016 primary promises to be a doozy, with no less than 10 incredibly (politically) diverse candidates getting ready to square off against one another.
With insane rhetoric leading up to the debate, I took the liberty of merging various ideas as well as my own in the form of a drinking game for you and your friends / family to participate in with your choice of beverage. I’d recommend choosing in a 5 – 3 – 1 -1 manner from each list, but it’s a free country (that we need to take back!!..). Enjoy responsibly.
- Donald Trump mentions his wealth or intelligence
- Someone mentions Benghazi
- A candidate starts a sentence with “This President ..”
- A candidate bitches about the debate rules / moderator
- Someone promises to “Take America Back ..” or “Make America Great Again”
- The crowd cheers something awful (see: gay soldier example)
- A candidate recounts their poor / hard upbringing
- Trump refers to himself in 3rd person
- Trump treats a policy idea like he’s selling a hotel.
- Someone mentions how bad they think the Iran deal is
- Bonus Drink: They do so by an insulting analogy
- A candidate cuts another candidate off
- A candidate blatantly ignores the question to respond to something earlier
- Someone says “Free Market”
- Someone softens their bigotry by saying something like “I have many [minority] friends..”
- Someone says welfare state
- Someone equates terrorists with Muslims
- Someone says “traditional marriage.”
- Someone mentions how many firearms they own
- Someone bitches about illegal immigrants
- Bonus Drink: If they’re blatantly referring to Central + South Americans.
- Someone says the US is a Christian Nation / Christians are being persecuted
- A candidate mentions Reagan during their speaking time.
- Mentions Obamas birth certificate
- Someone calls Obama a socialist or America socialist.